www.10021Winner Website Cookies.
1.0 Introduction to cookies
1.1 Cookies are integral to the running and functionality of the 10021 website. They store selective details to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the services and prize draws on the website. Disabling Cookies is not recommended as this will seriously impede the functionality of the website and the user will not be able to enter the prize draws.
1.2 At 10021Winner.com we accept and use on our website technologies like cookies, pixels, and local storage to make our website easier to use and the services more relevant to you. These notes are designed to explain, as clearly as possible; what cookies are, the purpose of those used on the 10021Winner.com website, and what options you have to control or delete them – if you decide you want to.
Read through this section for all you need to know about what cookies are and details of how we use them.
2.0 What are cookies?
2.3 Almost every website uses cookie technology. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer. They get downloaded in your browser during the first visit to a website or Mobile device and will be unique to the web browser you are using. When you next return to our website using the same device, the browser may check to see if a related cookie is present (i.e. containing the site name) – This allows your browser to recognize which sites have been visited before. They let us identify the IT device you are using – but not identify you personally. Depending on the device you are using, different data will be collected from each site you visit on the internet. Information is sent back to our systems as you move around our website. Every website uses these tools to function correctly.
3.0 What do I need to do
3.1 The cookie settings on this website are set to ‘allow all cookies’ to improve the overall performance of our website and give you, the visitor, the best user service experience.
If you click on ‘OK’ or ignore the drop down cookie message on the site, you consent to this and you do not need to do anything further. Allowing cookies to function correctly without disabling them from your computer will help you to get the most out of our website with little interruption.
Below explains and gives you an overview on how we do that.
4.0 How do we use them?
4.2 These cookies allow us to collect and save information All the information collected is used to help us improve the standards of how our website works, for monitoring quality control processes and fit for business purposes.
4.4 10021Winner.com is a customer interactive game of skill with prizes web site. Some of the prize draws and great prize offers we have, are linked to other main Websites and our third party suppliers’ own websites. When you find a prize product offer in which you are interested, cookies allows you to leave our site to visit other suppliers’ / retailers’ websites. We use these cookies to provide you with enhanced services such as allowing you to watch a video link to a prize product from a supplier or manufacturer online. We believe that it is useful to our Competition Website users to see other dealerships and manufacturers promotional product advertisements that could be relevant to our Prize offers and product related interests. Encourage you the players to have a pleasant and enjoyable experience whilst on our website.
4.5 We receive payment from you for entering our competitions via Papal. We pay a commission fee for their services. We may also use third party cookies like Paypal and a number of high profile, recognizable retail groups to conduct and monitor our business effectively and to assist with revenue / payment tracking, the improvement of site functionality and to provide hyper links to products and their services.
4.6 All our third party link organisations have their own website cookies in place to help their website function correctly when you visit their websites. Cookies make it easier for us or you to send e-mails, give feedback and comment on your winnings and experience on our website.
5.0 Strictly Essential Cookies
5.1 Some cookies are essential for the operation of our website. For example, some cookies allow us to identify players. Your registration details are recorded using cookies. The reason for this is if you leave our website and come back later, the search panel will keep the information you provided before, and so you will not need to fill every detail in again.
5.2 Also they ensure you can move around our website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of our website (e.g. your personal “My Account” section). Without these essential cookies, services you have specifically ask for cannot be provided. Applying to enter one of our prize draws or viewing all products and full service user functions would not be possible without such cookies. If a player opts to disable these cookies, the user will not be able to access all activities of our Prize Draws and some functions may work slower or even be inaccessible to the user.
We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences.
- cookies save you the trouble of typing in your username every time you access the site.or allowing new passwords to be created.
- Make it possible for you to use our website.
- Show you information and offers that are relevant to you.
5.4 10021winner.com cannot be responsible if you disable these cookies for any fault or lack of interaction to play our games of skill competitions, including loss of payments made by lack of game or website functionality. Our “Terms” apply to All T&C.
6.0 How to turn off or block cookies?
6.1 You can delete or disable cookies in your browser settings. There are different ways for doing this depending on the browser you are using, to find out more visit www.aboutcookies.org. Remember, if you do delete or disable cookies the website might not work how you expect, for example keeping you logged in or remembering your searches.
You can choose to accept all cookies and leave them working normally, reject all cookies by changing your internet browser settings. If you do not accept our cookies, some or all features of our website will not work. For example, you won’t be able to play a game or browse the site .
As we have explained our cookies will help you to get the most out of our website.
Our motto is; “If a system works OK then don’t change it” leave the cookies to do their job and accept our cookies.
7.0 How to manage cookies
- Lets us know, through Google Analytics, if you are a new user or returning visitor .
- Holds the timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor first visits the site.
- Holds timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor leaves the site.
- Keeps track of where the visitor came from, what search engine they used, what link was clicked on, what keyword they used, and where in the world they are when they accessed the website.
- This cookie contains data that we use to identify you as you browse from page to page, it does not store any personal information.
The processes for controlling and deleting cookies vary depending on which browser you use. To find out how to do so with a particular browser, you can use the list below to help.
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Firefox. For more information, refer to the following page from Mozilla: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0, 7.0, 6.0.
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Internet Options’
- In the options window navigate to the ‘Privacy’ tab
- To enable cookies: Set the slider to ‘Medium’ or below
- To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Explorer. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Internet Explorer, refer to the following page from Microsoft:http://windows.Microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the browser menu and select ‘Options’
- Select the Privacy panel
- To enable cookies: Check ‘Accept cookies for sites’
- To disable cookies: Uncheck ‘Accept cookies for sites’
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar
- Select Settings
- Click ‘Show advanced settings’
- In the “Privacy” section, click the ‘Content settings’ button
- To enable cookies in the “Cookies” section, pick ‘Allow local data to be set’, this will enable both first-party and third-party cookies. To allow only first-party cookies pick ‘Block all third-party cookies without exception’
- To disable cookies, in the “Cookies” section, pick ‘Block sites from setting any data’
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Chrome. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Chrome, refer to the following page from Google:http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Click on ‘Setting’ at the browser menu and select ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Quick Preferences’
- To enable cookies: check “Enable Cookies”
- To disable cookies: uncheck “Enable Cookies”
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Opera. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Opera, refer to the following page from Opera SoRACware:http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/.
Safari on OSX
- Click on ‘Safari’ at the menu bar and select the ‘Preferences’ option
- Click on ‘Security’
- To enable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Only from site you navigate to’
- To disable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Never’
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Safari. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Safari, refer to the following page from Apple: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html
- All other browsers
- Please look for a “help” function in the browser or contact the browser provider.