Arcrun Leisure Ltd believes very strongly that it has a responsibility towards the welfare of all players on our Website. Competitions and Games of Skills are social games and a form of entertainment to be enjoyed without excess. We ask that you spend only what you can afford to spend, and we strongly recommend that you fix a weekly or monthly budget so that you won’t be short of money for the other things in life.
If at any time during your play you feel that you are spending too much then we kindly request that you either reduce your limits or suspend your account and take a Cooling off period from playing. This you do by selecting the month /date you want to be stop playing the games of skill until.
10021Winner.com is pleased to be incorporating good practices within our game of skill web site. 10021Winner.com have implement care and concern for individuals we feel are spending too much, including limits set on maximum monthly spend or cooling off period for a predetermined time or full self exclusion players must insert a minimum of six months! To suspend and sign out of your account by selecting Self exclusion option buttons in your “My Account” details. Customers who have self excluded or that staff at 10021Winner .com have cancelled a customer’s account where it was felt that you the customer was spending irresponsible. Will be refused the use and service of our website for a predetermined set time by you or us. Customers we feel may be spending irresponsible will be sent an early e-mail notifications from 10021Winner.com to a player Before we suspend a customer’s account.
10021Winner.com aim to achieved high standards in player protection and social responsibility and we recognize the need to assist our customers in playing responsibly. To achieve these high standards 10021Winner.com has implemented the following practices.
- Age verification systems you must be over 18 years of age to play.
- Controls for customers to set spending limits.
- Self exclusion options for players
- Information about responsible gambling and sources of advice and support links.
- Training of staff for customer services in problem gambling and social responsibility.
- Links with support organisations.
- We promote and support the work GamCare and others in addressing the social impact of gambling.
For 10021Winner.com customers who feel they need specialist support and addition advice the following groups can help and advice. Please make contact via these links.
All licensed gambling operators are required by the industry’s code of practice to carry the Gamble Aware website address in advertising.
For information about GamCare visit www.gamcare.org.uk.
The “Gamble Aware” brand that you can view showing all aspects of the types of support are on the following link to www.gambleaware.co.uk.
10021Winner.com promoters support the “Gamble Aware” brand and you can view all aspects of the types of support on the following link to www.gambleaware.co.uk.
Manage your gambling
Manage your gambling by learning more about how you spend your time and money.
You can play responsibly if you know the facts about gambling and how you currently behave when you gamble.
Gamble Aware group have developed some tools to help you understand how much time you spend on gaming sites and also how much money you spend on gambling. Such as the money management planner, and the time management diary.
Here are some other suggestions to consider:
- Don’t gamble with money you can’t afford to lose.
- Gamble with money that you have set aside for entertainment. Never use money that you need for important things like rent, bills or food.
- Keep track of how much money you are really spending – not only the amount you bet at first, but also the winnings that you may spend. For example, sometimes people believe they’ve won £20 overall when in fact they’ve spent £40 in the process. With gaming machines, this happens because people don’t pocket their winnings, they put them back in the machines.
- Leave your debit or credit card at home or avoid withdrawing money at gambling venues. Take only what you plan to spend and leave cash at home.
- If you use a credit card, understand the fees your credit card company may charge for gambling transactions. These are sometimes higher than you usually pay. Banks and other companies lend money to make a profit and charge interest on whatever you borrow, meaning you will actually repay more than the original amount.
- Some people find having a budget helps them plan and manage their day-to-day spending, including gambling. This will help you work out how much money you have available each month. It will only take five minutes to complete.
Recognise a problem
It is important to be able to recognise signs that you may have a problem gambling. This tool can help you make that assessment.
Signs of problem gambling
Is your gambling causing a problem for you or others around you? The following signs may indicate a problem:
- Spending more money and time on gambling than you can afford.
- Finding it hard to manage or stop your gambling.
- Having arguments with family or friends about money and gambling.
- Losing interest in usual activities or hobbies like going out with friends or spending time with family.
- Always thinking or talking about gambling.
- Lying about your gambling or hiding it from other people.
- Chasing losses or gambling to get out of financial trouble.
- Gambling until all of your money is gone.
- Borrowing money, selling possessions or not paying bills in order to pay for gambling.
- Needing to gamble with larger amounts of money or for a longer time to get the same feeling of excitement or buzz.
- Neglecting work, school, family, personal needs or household responsibilities because of gambling.
- Feeling anxious, worried, guilty, depressed or irritable.
The more you answer ‘yes’ to the above questions, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem.
For most people gambling is fun and a great way to enjoy yourself. But, for a small minority, gambling can become a problem. Gamcare provide a confidential telephone counselling national helpline for anyone who is concerned about their own, or someone else’s, gambling.
If you do feel that you may have a problem with gambling, then we recommend that you contact Gamcare, Alternatively, visit the Gamcare website at www.gamcare.org.uk.
GamCare, is the UK’s National centre for information, advice and practical help regarding the social impact of gambling, People who feel they need support and advice with any issues can contact them direct. It is better to talk to someone about it than to carry on worrying on your own. The national gambling helpline, which is charged at a local call rate is: 0808 8020 133 or 0845 6000 133.
GAMBLERS ANONYMOUS is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from a gambling problem. http://www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk/.
Counselling and support
They can provide information and advice, refer you to other sources of help and also tell you what may be available locally. This can include referral to sources of help about money and debt advice, along with identifying other suitable forms of personal help such as counselling, and crisis support.
Such help can be accessed by telephone, online, and via text. It can also include direction to chat room forums and printed information depending on what you need and when. If you need support please give them a call.
Preventing players under 18 yrs old from playing!
You must be at least 18 years old, or of legal age to gamble in the country in which you reside to play.(for overseas players it is your responsibility to check with your authorities that you are allowed to play games of skill with prize draws and that the promoters of 10021winner.com are not liable for you taking part ). At 10021Winner.com. We undertake checks to ensure that no person under this age play our competitions. Provision of inaccurate or dishonest information about a player’s age will result in individuals forfeiture of any winnings and may result in civil and/or criminal prosecution.
In order to protect minors from accessing the site we recommend that responsible players with children under the age of 18 yrs of age install Internet filtering software on their computers. This provides the ability to control content displayed, block websites and set up passwords to prevent 10021Winner.com being available to underage players. There are a number of Internet filtering software choices available. The following are links to recognised solution providers as recommended by Internet Filter Review:
www.contentwatch.com Internet Protection, Internet Content Filter, Internet Filter, parental control, Internet Filters, Parental controls, Family Internet Filter
www.cybersitter.com provides Internet content filtering for homes, schools and businesses.
www.actionalert.com The Web’s Best Parental Controls.
www.netnanny.com Net Nanny Products from ContentWatch provide Internet Protection software, including parental controls and internet filtering software, computer cleaning.
Please read the following before playing on our website: